A year of Blogging

I follow a wonderfully written blog that is full of daily life.  Struggles, triumphs, joys, failures.  It contains the peaks and valleys of a real life.  I must say, it is yet another thing scentsy brought me, because, if I hadn't joined I wouldn't have stumbled upon it.

The blog is written by my Super Star Director, Allison Dalke, who is also my sponser.  She isn't who I was recruited by, or signed up under, but lucky for me, is now my person.   

She started out writing a blog a day for a short time period.  She grew and so did her blog.  She now reaches out to hundreds, thousands, who knows the actual number of women and men she touches.  And you know what, it's not about some expensive craft product. It isn't about a cookbook, or a journey to a far land.  It's about life.

I have struggled blogging because I never felt what I had to say was good enough. Nor, did I think that my life was interesting.  However, you know what...It is.  It is good enough for me.  It is good enough for my family... in fact, we love it.  My kids will want to read the entries later in life... right?

So- I am taking the challenge. I'm going to start out slowly.  A blog a day for 30 days.

Warning- I'm not going to worry about the quality of the content.  I'm sure it will grow as I do in my blogging adventure.  What I will do, is promise that you will get a glimpse in what it really is like to be a Mom to two wonderful children and a wonderful supportive husband.

I'm going to be mushy at times, and other times, I might blame him for my awful mood.  That's life, right?

Welcome to the journey- I hope you'll enjoy the ride as much as I do.


***Day 1 of 30 days of Blogging***


BTW- if you are interested in Allison's blog, check it out here.

0 comments :