Day 2 of 30 - Favorite Movie

Hands down best movie ever... Shawshank Redemption.  (I need to get that back from my dad...)  I didn't watch it until a few years ago, shame.

Next favorite move: Pretty Woman.  I watched pretty woman so much during 10th and 11th grade, that I wore out a VHS tape... TWO of them.  Anytime TBS is showing Pretty Woman, I stop everything I am doing to watch.  I can quote this movie line by line.  It is just a "feel good" movie. 


The Wizard of Oz- Another movie I have been known to watch multiple times. 

Dazed and Confused- Every time I watch this one, I think of my high school buddies.  Man, I was so lucky.  Seth Campbell would go around saying, "check ya later"  Classic.

Tombstone- ahhh do I have to explain? 

Beaches, Steel Magnolias, 8 Seconds... all great movies to watch when you need a great cry.

Field of Dreams- This movie was replaced by Shawshank... but barely.   I cry during this movie each and every time I watch it. every time


Shout out to Megs!  Love YOU sister.

 

2 comments :

Anonymous

fave movies:

1.) dirty dancing....hands down. im a sucker for johnny castle
2.) aladin
3.) lion king
4.) happy gilmore/billy madison
5.) league of their own
6.) forrest gump

Megan!

I love pretty woman! and dazed and confused and beaches and steel magnolias! lol and I decided to start blogging! so now I can actually comment!