30 Day Challenge - Day 3 of 30

I never promised to stay on track with this 30 day challenge. :)

Day 3 is all about your favorite TV shows.  So, below is a list of mine.  I can honestly say, Thursday nights have been my favorite for years.  The best TV is always on Thursday.  Kevin is so good to me, he usually lets me be. 


ER -  My favorite, hands down.  I watched ER from day one.  I have watched every single episode probably more then twice.  This is the very first show that I really followed.

Survivor - I am a true sucker for survivor.

*edited to add:
Big Brother-  How could I forget BIG BROTHER??? Thank GOD my sister, Amanda was watchin' my back.  this show is for all of us "people watchers" aka. nosy bitches.

Friends- Whachyouuuu dooin

Greys Anatomy-  Almost lost me this year... but the final few episodes caught my attention.

Private Practice- I love this show.  It isn't just about medical crap... it has life, and drama, and love... ahhh

Toddlers and Tiaras - I'll bunch these two together.  They are to fulfill my drama tank, that's all.
Kate + 8

Army Wives-  This show makes me sign Kevin up for the army and move to Charleston SC to live on base.
                         Yes, I know this is just made up stuff... but its a feel good show for me!!

The Duggars-  If there was a perfect family... this would be the one.  I LOVE to watch them!

3 comments :

Anonymous

you reallly need to add Teen Mom to your drama tank sister! LOVE IT. ....and also...im pretty upset you didnt even mention BB!!!!!! WTH

Megan!

I love toddler and tiaras! My sassy girl walk isn't quite up to par though!

Jen

Manda- I totally fixed it! Or as blayne would say.. I totally ficits.