Tulsa Boxer Rescue

I've been the worst blogger, again.  However, I own this about myself (read about me).  I haven't even blogged about our newest addition, Bobo.  The best Boxer in the entire universe.  I promise to post more about him at a later date.  Today's post is to prmote a great, wonderful, fantastic, beautiful, organization.  Tulsa Boxer Rescue is such a perfect group of loving folks who are helping Oklahoma boxers find their forever homes.  They carefully rescue these precious animals and find the perfect home for them.  I'm serious, we have only been affialiated with this group for a month or so, and I AM HOOKED.  I want to help them all that I can.

 So- I am having a Scentsy Fundraiser.  100% of the proceeds will go to this amazing group.  Would you please help us?  You purchase some scentsy goodness this month (10% off, too!) and the proceeds go to this wonderful group.  I can't think of a better WIN-WIN situation, can you?

Feel free to share this blog with anyone and everyone.  Let's help save some boxers!



Please, go to my Scentsy site and place an order.  Click HERE!

Also- be sure to "like" my Facebook Fan Page.


Thanks everyone!

0 comments :