Superbowl Sunday=1

I love weekends. Especially the ones when I have absolutely nothing planned. The kind that by 8:30 Sunday night, I kinda want to go back to work. Believe me, these don't come often...especially the want to go back to work part. This weekend was a good one.

Blayne slept until 7am Saturday (Saturday is Kevin's day to sleep in) and played with his toys without much mommy audience. I put 1/2 of his toys in his bedroom this weekend as he thinks he is growning up and plays in his room. It's pretty cool. Kevin and I were able to enjoy a pretty lazy day.

Saturday night we broke a cardinal rule and went out to dinner with Doug, Leigh and Jacob. The rule is no dinner after 6:30 with Blayne as he hits the bed by 7pm every night. I forgot about the stinkin rule and made plans... we went to Joe's Crabshack so there was no chance of him sleeping as it is LOUD in there. We got to Joe's around 7:15 and home by 9... the little guy did pretty good for being sooooooo tired.

Sunday is my day to sleep in. I LOVE IT. I have a feeling in a few months, there will be no sleeping in with two kiddos.... so I am taking advantage now while I can.

I spent some time on line yesterday surfing through blogs and such. Being that I went to 5 different high schools, I have a lot of folks I have lost touch with. It's fun to actually find them... I kinda feel like a stalker, but it is all in good humor. I hope to catch up with more guys and gals.

I mentioned to Kevin tonight, while we were watching Blayne stand by himself, "you know, last superbowl we had 0 kids, this superbowl we have 1, and next year 2...that's freaky"

No pics tonight... I need to charge the battery to my camera.