Toes in the water

Okay, so I'm like a day behind on my project 30 days of blogging.  You'll find out, that's me :)    Yesterday, we spent the evening planning out Vacation!  I can't begin to explain how excited I am.  Kevin and I haven't been on a real vacation in...oh, six years?  Maybe less.  I can't remember, really.

Anyway- Neither Kevin nor I have ever been to the ocean.  Yep, I have NEVER SEEN THE OCEAN.
I am 32 years old, he's a teeny bit older, and we are ocean virgins.

Come April, that will be no longer.


TeamTaylor will be heading to DESTIN, FLORIDA!



Yep, 800 miles with two kids and a momma who get's car sick like no other.  Oh, and a navagator... HAHAHA we will definitely be going with onstar navigation.  I SUCK at map reading.  Just ask any driver I have dispatched... :)  





We will be traveling with some friends of ours to the wonderful, pristine, relaxing - Destin, Florida.






When I started to look at pictues to put on the blog... I had to stop myself.  I could have posted 1,000 of these beauties.  I'm not even kidding.




Do you see that middle chair?  You know, the one with the shade on both sides.  That one... is mine.




And these two beauties...  That's exactly where I dream of being with my girl, Tiffany while our sweet, wonderful, hot husbands chase after our kiddos.  The only thing missing will be the hot cabana boys. :)




I know, I'm totally dreaming about sitting and cabana boys.  But, I do want to make a huge sand castle with my kids.  


And I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to watch the sunrise and sunset with my husband.  On a beach?!!  

This Oklahoma girl is so freaking excited to spend my first vacation with my family in such a beautiful place.



What are some things we HAVE to do while we are there??



***Day 4 of 30 days blogging ***




0 comments :