Toe-MA-Toes

I have a tomato problem...actually, it's my dear husband that has the problem.  I'm just married to it.

We have hundreds of plants:

Here is a list of the varieties:

**********************
Cherokee Purple
Caspian Pink
Aunt Ruby's German Green
Lime Green Salad
Black Cherry
santa sweets
super sweet 100
black krim
purple russian
russian 117
redfield beauty
orange strawberry
kelloggs breakfast <=----very limited
black and red boar
juane flammee
1884 yellow pinkheart

Hit me up if you want some plants.  They are organically grown and very yummy... or so I am told. I do not eat them!

1 comments :

melissa

WHERE and WHY did he get so many plants? Is he starting a nursery?

I'm already mentally allocating which pots in my gardening shed will be tomato-growers this summer. I LOVE tomatoes.