The Taylor Tots take a bath.

Bath Time is probably the most enjoyable time all day for my kids.  You can say, "Bath!!" and Blayne will drop whatever is in his dirty little boy hands, and come running full speed.  He starts to pull on his shirt, yelling... "baaaaaaff"  it's the cutest thing... well ever.

He has always loved to take a bath.  He began splashing in the sink at just six months.  It is the one thing that will actually calm the beast... the best way to stop a lengthy, I am exhausted, cry.


Emileigh is just beginning to enjoy the bath as much as her brother.  Actually, if Blayne would sit long enough to color in front of her, she would laugh the entire time.  She just loves to watch him do anything.

Lucky for me, I have the coolest kitchen known to man.  Well, in my opinion that is.  It is made just for a mom with a two year old and a six month old.  You see, my sink is awesome!  I can actually give both kids a bath at the same time without killing my back hanging over the bathtub, and worrying about one of them taking a dive in the tub.  The right side of the sink is very deep and large, Blayne can almost swim in it.  The left side is much smaller and just the right size for a little princess.

The following is a typical night at the Taylor Inn.  I hope you enjoy!



Mom: "Blayne, let's take a Bath!!!"              
Blayne: "Baaaaaaaaaafffff"  "on sissy... baaf"












Hey, what are YOU doing here??!!  I'm bout to take a bath.  I have already gathered 57 toys and threw them in the sink while my mom ran the water.  I almost choked myself taking my shirt off... but as you can see. I made it!




 Just what do you think you are doing with that camera lady?!!




What!!??   I can play with my sister??!!! Mom, you are the best in the entire universe!





Blayne:  I love taking a bath.... Just wait until you see what I have in mind for tonight....
Emileigh: Oh, is that the counter... Preeeeeeeety






Just so everyone knows. I really do love my sister and give her lots of kisses.
Tonight though, I figure I had better give the kisses first.
No one wants an upset baby ruining a perfectly good bath.  Muuuah







Okay, Okay, Okay
We will play your stupid games.  I'll pretend you are a baby and you drink this bottle.
HEY- I SAID DRINK!







Here, since you were such a good girl, I'll wash your hair.  
Reeeeeaaaaddddddyyyyy





Gotta scrub it now, momma says we gotta wash our hair.
See, I kinda already did mine.
What? I don't have any hair on the top, it's all on the back?!!  
Don't worry, Mom will get it!  
Stop making fun of my hair!







 Ta Da!  
Poof- you have clean hair.  







Aren't we soooo cute?  
Ha. 




You mean I really have to get out of the bathtub?
Because I would live in here if you would let me.