Christmas

This year, Blayne gets to experience Christmas. It is a lot of pressure on his folks, new traditions to start, pictures, special cookies, not to mention the whole SANTA thing. Yes, I know... he isn't old enough to know who Santa is.... but mom is.

I have wanted to snap some pictures of him with Christmas lights since the day I found out he was on the way. Tonight, we did just that. Unfortunately, he wasn't much in the mood. He was so sleepy. I had to wake him up...

This is Blayne pre-shoot.

Poor little guy. He went to sleep about 6 minutes after I walked in the door tonight. Right after we played airplane... holy crap. Swinging this baby over your head will work out those biceps and triceps!!


After he woke up- We stuck the santa hat on and let him play with the lights... Enjoy-

{Do you like my pretty hat?}


{Oh, wait.... Can I eat these?}


{Cheese for the momma}








And finally, my personal favorite. I think this one will go in the Christmas Cards this year....



1 comments :

Anonymous

ha he's funny! I can't wait until christmas with the fam to see the little guy! and yes, i was holding him above my head and just went ahead and did 3 repetitions of 30 and got my lifting for the day! I didn't think dodah (hehe) and papa were going to make it carrying him around all day! but rather chunky and cute, then nothing at all! at least he fits in :) ha love you!