Dog update.

The bulldogs next door kept us locked in our house yesterday...  I had a very upset two year old.  Kevin got home from work around 4:45 and stayed outside... waiting on anyone to come home next door.  I definately felt sorry for the poor sap.  Around 7:30, while we were finally outside playing with the bambinos, a white car pulled up.  "BINGO" yelled my husband and proceeded to march across our yard to meet the poor guy. 

I noticed the shirt the guy was wearing... it had an EMS patch on the right sleeve... ugh oh. 

Kevin didn't notice, he kept marching... about 10 feet he turned around and said... "I know this guy!!"

Turns out they work together. 

After a looooong conversation about dogs and kids, the dogs aren't staying next door anymore... They are back at his house.  Turns out, he is dating my neighbor. 

I still stand behind my thoughs about pit bull dogs. 
Kevin says they had a week.


I haven't even started on the post card I received yesterday from the US Census bs.  Seriously...... This is getting old.

0 comments :