Project Life 2012 - Version TeamTaylor

A few posts back, I wrote about finding Pinterest and that find caused my creative juices to begin flowing.  Then, I woke up with a broken back.

Back into storage went the supplies.  Back into the creative rut I went.

Then, it happened... One of my friends on Facebook, Lyndsay, posted about Project Life.  She said the following words: "So far, I've got 4 people on board for #ProjectLife with me."

From somewhere deep inside, that feeling came back.  I used to play around with digital scrap-booking.  I can do it from the computer.  All I will need is a power supply, my external hard-drive, and some kits.

She blogged about Project Life and sent me to this site.

I spent $30.00 and will have enough supplies to last me F.O.R.E.V.E.R.  You see, when you digi-scrap, you have the files to use over and over.  When you scrapbook with traditional supplies, you purchase the paper, you glue it, it's gone.

I admit, I am a bit rusty.  I hope it won't take long for me to re-discover my style :)  Again, lucky for me, I can always change my layout... nothing is permanently glued :)








So, if you are interested in joining you can get the digi - kit here.
There is also a Facebook group. Ask to join, here.


Want to know more about Project Life?  Watch this Video by Becky Higgins, she created the craze!




1 comments :

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo

So glad you're on board! Your pages look awesome. It will be so great to look back at these in a few years. PLUS, how great is it that you can print multiple copies of the book for your kids later in life?!?!

L