That better place...

If you read my last post, and thought I fell off the rocker, you were close to being correct.  I was in a dark, dark, place.  I am NOT a good person to wait for anything.  To prove this statement, I will confess:  When reading a book, I will likely read the first two chapters, then skip and read the last two.  I will then go back to chapter three and finish the book.  I read magazines from the back forward.  I just like to know how things end.

That being said... I went to see Dr. P yesterday.  He reviewed the CT scan and explained that, at this time, there is no reason to further proceed with surgery.

Today, I went to Tulsa and had a nerve block injection.  While I am still in a lot of pain, I can bear with this.  AND the effects aren't supposed to kick in for another 36 hours, yay!

I've been without my kids since Monday, and I am having major withdrawls, but hopefully- I'm on the mend.  I appreciate all of the kind thoughts, text messages, emails, and phone calls.  I am truly a blessed lady :)

So, since the kiddos are out, I believe I will take all this built up frustration and focus it on PROJECT LIFE!


Jen :)

0 comments :