Cherish Everyday




What's a girl to do when you can't sleep?  Well you facebook!  Then, you pin on pinterest, then when you gather inspiration from that, you work on your project life album!  While working on this page, I remembered why I was on a scrapbooking hiatus for such long time.  It took me over 90 minutes to finish this ONE page.

Granted I had to search for the right font, the right brush, and I re-colored everything... I'm pleased with how this turned out.  The pictures are from my iPhone.  They aren't the best shots in the world, however, I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.  I will remember it, because I have it recorded in a special and memorial way.  When Emileigh has her book, and shows it to her children someday, they will understand and feel the love their grandfather has for his daughter, their mother.  

They say pictures speak a thousand words, I believe it.



0 comments :