the defination of fun

Having a 2.5 year old, is... fun.   

For example:    My 2.5 year old ...
  • has ZERO interest in the potty.  He is content to attend high school with a diaper in place.
  • would play outside in said diaper from the second he wakes up until he crashes, telling the neighbor's dog to 'hush it up' every few minutes.
  • Thinks that every single time I pick up my iPhone, he should say, "cheese!!!"  He doesn't even eat cheese!
  • Uses that iPhone better than I do.  
  • somehow survives on a menu consisting of 'half-fries' (french fries), chicken nuggets, bananas, oranges, and apples.  it is very frustrating.
  • is the best kid when it comes to time to sleep.  He knows that he is to take a nap as soon as lunch is over, and as soon as as that little head hits the pillow, he is sleeping.  8PM is bedtime at our house, the same thing happens.  He says good-night and is asleep by 8:10.  LOVE THAT.

Today- I learned what he thought is fun...


 what?  I like a powder momma


THIS is what I walked into this morning...
the fog... that is baby powder.


"it on my shirt, momma.  yucky"
 

 "cheese"

 
 my floor, after the fact. 









...fun is baby powder.

 

0 comments :