We went to the ZOO

If you know me very well, you know that I fly by the seat of my pants.  If I make plans, it is a proven fact that I will change my mind 10 times before the event even happens.  However, if I just go with my instincts, I am liable to get more accomplished. 

Yesterday, was one of those days.

The day was so pretty outside, I just couldn't stand the thought of staying inside all day.  Sure, I could have cleaned house, but I can do that when it is freezing, or raining, or even hot.

Kevin got home around 10am and by 11:00 I was pitching the idea, "what do you think about the zoo today?"
He agreed, and by noon, we were loaded up and on our way to Tulsa.

Blayne watches a cartoon on NickJr from time to time, called "Little Bill."  He loves it, and in one episode, little Bill goes to the zoo.  I think Blayne thought that he was going to get to meet him, but all the way he would name the names of the animals.  It was SUPER CUTE.

We arrived and rode the train first, then we walked around to see the animals.  What a great thing to do with a 2.5 year old.  I didn't take my camera, but did get some shots on my iphone. 


 




 No, momma.  No pictures on the choo choo train
I am way too cool for that kid stuff.


 This is the best way to keep a 2 year
old close by when he refuses to ride.
He pushed that stroller everywhere.
 i likes the zoo too, momma


 i likes my daddy the most, though


 priceless

0 comments :