LIST

This is a first- multiple posts in one day. Weeks go buy without seeing multiple posts. Maybe my new office is inspiring me. I have a LOT on my mind...
  • Wanting to get back to Muskogee. Not ready to buy another house, want to rent for now. Why you ask? Not ready to settle down permanently. Not 100% sure where I want my kids to go to school. LOVE muskogee though, the small town feel with Big town conveniences. I have missed living in Muskogee for a while now... Kevin has taken a little bit to get on board, but I think he is getting better. Now- to find the perfect house. Must have at least 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and have a fenced in back yard! MUST.
  • Needing a new car- NOT wanting to pay for it. Anyone want to gift me a $10,000 ride to use next year for a tax break? :)
  • MUST get paperwork together and pre-register for my epidural. YES, I am aware I am not due until September- however I will wait until the very last second (just like last time) and miss out on that blessing..... MUST HAVE MEDICATION!
  • Vacation begins next week- actually at 430 this FRIDAY- so far I have the following: Wedding in Tahleuah (yes- that is what the invite said... gotta get my atlas out for that one!) College World Series in OKC, Float Trip down the Illinois, Blayne follow up with Allergy Doctor, Follow up with 15 month check up, pack and spend 3 days in Branson with Gram. I might be ready to come back to work.
  • I am DYING to get crafty- have NO ROOM. GRRRRRRRR

Beware- there might be another post coming soon....

0 comments :