Council Oaks

I enrolled Blayne in a new daycare yesterday, Council Oaks Learning Campus. From the minute I walked in, I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders. I can not tell you how impressed I was with this facility. AMAZING. The classrooms are large, clean, organized, and smelled good. Children were orderly yet happy. Faces were clean. Blayne actually smiled a few times...
They have a gym in the building which is better then many I have played in throughout high school. The outside play area is wonderful, Blayne did not want to come back in to finish our tour. They have a swimming pool where they teach the children 3 and up to swim with certified red cross lifeguards on hand. It is a 5 star daycare- for real!

The best thing- Aunt Christi works there and Blayne will always have that person checking in on him. THAT is what I love the most.

Now- off to get a lot of work done. Vacation next week and I am NOT answering my cell phone. Must.get.it.all.done.TODAY.

1 comments :

Amy Inman

That's wonderful!! I've been waiting to hear how it went. I'm so happy for you! I've heard wonderful things about Council Oaks.

Enjoy your vacay next week!