disappointed to the 47th power.

some days you just want to growl.


Today is that kind of day. I get a phone call from my little sister... she usually doesnt even wake up until 4pm. That should have been my first clue. She was pissed about something my little brother did... something I can't even post for the web to see. However, I am so pissed... I have to vent a little. I thought she was going to tell me that she was pregnant... I think I could have taken that better. They moved into the apartment above us- I am ready to move back to Muskogee yesterday. GRRRRR

19 weeks left until my due date. That is soooooooo soon. i am freaking out a little bit. Not ready at all.

Blayne promoted in daycare today. I got a call from them around 12:00 on my voice mail "Hi Jennifer, Blayne is okay- I just wanted to go over the epi-pen instructions and what food he can't eat. Oh, and also- wanted to know what to do if he has an episode" Seriously? I mean, 8 months ago we sat down together and I spent 30 minutes going over EVERYTHING- are you telling me because he promoted, that you are now paying attention? Oh- and then " cheese? What happens when he eats cheese? Because, I think he had some for lunch" OH MY GAWD.

Needless to say, my husband called them. I am sure he wasn't nice and when I arrive to pick him up they will be shooting daggers at me. Oh well. Bring it on.

sheesh.

Can someone please tell me the winning numbers to the lottery??? I'll share- I promise.

0 comments :