Only 364 days until Christmas...

Christmas flew by faster than ever… I left work on Wednesday around 1pm and didn’t stop until I got back this morning.

We went to Dad’s for Christmas Eve, Blayne was feeling better but not anywhere normal. We could get a sideways grin once in a while, poor baby. The whole family made it to Dad’s, his three kiddo’s and Rita’s 3 girls.

We even got a picture with all of us! Dad, Rita, Kevin, Blayne, Me, Amanda, Mark, Butch, Megan, Kaitlynn, and Katie. We were all on the couch- I can’t wait to get a copy, I’ll post.

Yesterday we went to Grams for Christmas. We opened gifts and ate snacks, I love snacks…
Blayne made out like a 9 month old should, he is staying with grandma today… more spoiling.

I am at work fighting the urge to crawl under my desk and take a nap… Sorry, I don’t have anything witty or interesting left.

0 comments :