December 1st... Already?!!

Blayne has two teeth. The first one took a couple of weeks to come in, the second one popped in overnight. He loves to chew with his little teeth. This is the first picture I caught with his mouth open... See the little white toopher? We begin brushing them now.. FUN.

I stayed home with Blayne today. He is still sick, has double ear infections poor guy. We had to have tubes put in his ears when he was 6 months old due to having 5 infections in 5 months... the little guy never pulled on an ear once. His doctor is pretty sure the medicine will take care of this flare up. If not- Off to Dr. Brownlee...

Kevin and I are trying to figure out how to move back to Muskogee. It is just home. PLUS- I would be able to work part-time and stay home with Blayne more. I need a tele-commuting job... know anyone who is hiring?

I am sad tonight. Since the day we brought Blayne home, I have always fed him is bottle at night and he snuggled up and went right to sleep. For the past 2 nights, he is very interested in his bottle, but not so much the snuggling. *Tear* My little boy is growing up. I tried to tell Kevin that we were so much fun that he didn't want to go to sleep... who am I kidding?? After an hour of Blayne playing he finally decided he would crash. At least he let me rock him.

Going back to work tomorrow. Wish me luck- I need it.

1 comments :

Anonymous

OH.....he is getting so big!! I know...working and children just doesn't mix! :) Hang in there chica! Love ya!