Sunday

I really just want to cuss. You know, the kind of cussing that makes you look and sound like a complete idiot... You want to take out all of the frustration and that seems to be the way to do it.

Instead- I am going to blog what I am thankful for:

1. I am thankful that my little girl is 4 days from being 36 weeks in utero. Once we get that far, we avoid the nasty NICU (baring any irregular complications) and once contractions start, the nice nurses at the hospital will help them along.

2. I am thankful that I have got to spend so much time watching Blayne. 18 months has got to be the best time so far. I know, I have talked about how much I love all of the phases, but to date, I am loving this stage. He is trying to communicate, can say most things he puts his mind go, loves to laugh, play and smile. He is such a good baby. He minds so well and takes the BEST naps ever.

3. I am thankful that my Grandma cares enough to come twice a week so I am not by myself. It is so nice to just have her here. Most of you (well some of you) know that I was raised my my paternal grandmother. Although she was not who I lived with during my childhood and teen years (until 171/2) she was a consistent, stable, person in my life. She made sure I had the values that were not considered important by my parents.

4. I am thankful for my friends. Their facebook comments, text messages, and just support is awesome. It is such a weird feeling to count on the computer/internet to connect to the outside world. Thanks guys- truly, I appreciate it so much.

5. My stinkin husband. He listens to me whine and gripe and complain. He let's me yell at him for no reason, get frustrated when he doesn't read my mind, or say exactly what I wanted him to. He doesn't get frustrated with me. He tries to just listen and let me vent. He gets quiet at times, but that is to be expected- I whould have shot me by this point.


Here is to another day. We did spend about 5.5 hours at the hospital again last night. Emileigh's heartrate was high, mine was high, and I have either chilled or sweated for the last 3 days straight. Due to the sweating my potassium was low... oh well. I can deal!!

I do not want my positive post to go negative, so I will stop there. Besides, I have lost my cell phone and need to find that dude.

Love- Jen

0 comments :