HGTV, Food Network, and Prison

So we make it to 34 weeks and 1 day! I went to the doctor today and was given fantastic news, not dialating any more and the baby seems to be content where she is... for now. Better news- I don't have to go back for two more weeks. Ahhhh Of coarse, if contractions begin agian... we get to visit sooner. I am to stay at home off feet as much as possible.... that part stinks.

I always wanted to stay at home... until it happened. I feel like a prisioner in my own house! I guess the end result will be well worth it though.

I have been cooking A LOT. It is amazing how much money you actually save by cooking instead of eating out all of the time. I hope that is one change I will stick to.

Blayne is going so good. He is teething again, this time his molars. These puppies are the WORST to get poked through. He does really well during the day, but at night he turns into an animal. I have to remind myself that he is just a little guy.... The next morning, when he wakes up and smiles though, all of the pain the night before was well worth it. I guess I shouldn't complain. I could be working 80+ hours and dealing with this crap. At least I get to take a nap with him during the day.

My niece Susan has stumbled upon my blog... She is such a sweetie. I have only got to meet her in person once, she is a traveler (lucky duck) but I wanted to give her a little loving shout out. She and Kevin look more like brother and sister than anyone I know.. I think it's cute. When people tell me that Kevin looks like his daddy, I playfully disagree and say he looks like his cousin Susan :) HA

I have grown obsessed with HGTV and Food Network while in lockup. I have the nesting urge to cook 3 meals a day while re-finishing the entire place, then next week heading to the grandparents and working on theirs... Oh, then I wake up.

I guess I have rambled on enough- Until next time...

JT

0 comments :