Crap Shows

I have been attending craft shows with my grandma since I was born.  I can remember when I was young, I hated to be drug to them.  Quilt shows?  the worst  Grandma likes to remind me that I used to refer to them as "crap shows" when I was young. 

Apparently, I outgrew that.  I love, love, LOVE them.  We really do not go enough.   My favorite are the shows in Arkansas the third weekend in October.  War Eagle, Hillbilly Corner, etc. 

Yesterday, we attended An Affair of the Heart in Tulsa.  This show is held at the Quick Trip center two times a year, once in Spring and another in Fall. 

I found some SUPER cute outfits for Em-J.  I am telling you, if I am ever lucky enough to win the lottery, a HUGE chunk will be spent at this show.





I really, really, need to charge my camera and stop using my Iphone... the quality is so much better.  But- you get the idea.

The show is still open today- go spend some cash!

0 comments :