BBBFFF

* I love watching people, I am a people watcher.
* I belong to a forum 2peas, and it is crazy full of information
* It is my own sorority! 

This is what I posted tonight- Thought I would copy to here.  Pretty much sums up my BB Love.


I have a confession. I have stayed away from 2Peas for a while, you know... life kinda got in the way. But today... that has all changed THERE IS A BIG BROTHER FREAKING FOLLOWING HERE!!!!

I have watched Big Brother since season 1. Thankfully, season 2 was much better and I was hooked. Oh, and the writer's strike... the year we had TWO SEASONS! I love those writers

I am a blessed married mother of two little ba'bees. I refer them as "tots" or mostly the "taylor tots"

Blayne is 2 and Emileigh is 9 months. They are exactly 18 months apart and keep me on my toes. I never thought I would have such perfect kids.

My husband is a Paramedic and works those god-awful 24 hour shifts. You know the kind, where he says, "honey I am at work for twenty-FOUR whole hours, I am tired!" He forgets to add the part about grown men playing xbox 360 for 16 of those said hours, while I have been at home with two toddlers who are in a very heated, very close competition to see who can poo the most during the day!

Before I was a mommy, I worked in the Transportation/Logistics field. I was responsible for making sure 300 Semi's were where they were supposed to be 100% of the time. that job... easy.

We live in OKLAHOMA and are true Boomer Sooners... even during the hard times. We root for anyone who is playing OSU, Nebraska, and Texas with our whole hearts.... unless it is the stinkin national Championship then we will send some sooner magic to those for a fee. " Gotta stay loyal to your conference, right? Nebraska- you are OUT! Jk Jk



So.... BB for me is an outlet. I love other people's drama. I kinda feed off of it and use it to convenience myself that my life isn't as boring as it really is.

I hate being a thread killer, so if you see me post, be kind and at least say, Yo. HA

I have a blog and a facebook- I love freinds!!!!

I can't WAIT to join up with you gals. I hope I am as cool as you all are!.

0 comments :