April 1. 2009

I have the best friends in the entire world... seriously. You know they are great when you are having a completely shitty day and they make you laugh- out loud while at the office when they are no where to be seen. Those friends who have no problem sticking up for you for no reason at all... I love my friends. I especially love that some of them have been out of my life for years...but it seems like no time has passed at all. That is TRUE friendship.

So- a week or so ago, we went to the doctor. It seems as if we will be having another boy. Yes, i soooo wanted that girl. I am okay with another boy now though. We will make sure at the next appointment, but... I saw it. The little flag waiving for all to see. My boys are so proud of their equipment. Sheesh. Blayne's little brother will be Bryce Eric. September 23rd...

Speaking of September 23rd. That is Rita's birthday. I think it would be pretty cool for him to be born on that day. As long as he isn't born on MINE! :) Who wants to share his birthday with his mother? Not my kiddos :)

Kevin has been working like a mad man... this weekend, he is staying at home. I can say I am totally excited and nervous at the same time. We will probably fight... we aren't used to being around each other so much. HA. I'll WIN.

Lastly, April 6 is the 4 year anniversary of my mother's death. I'll post more about that later... dude. It's so hard!

On a lighter note: We FINALLY got Blayne's picture taken.... here is a sneak:



2 comments :

Amy Inman

Awww....love the pic!! Totally adorable! Congrats on having another boy...I have to say, I'm pretty found of my little man. And, I still have little boy clothes that you can have if you want them.

If you need to chat....via email, facebook, or over the phone, I'm here for you. Hang in there! Just remember all of the good times! :) Hugs and kisses!

Anonymous

Great picture and awesome blog. Friends are like molasses, thick and sweet. Okay... I need to work on these sayings some... Anyways, keep your head high and be proud of the family you're building. Take care.