Accused

Friday night I was accused of being the "worst blogger ever." Or was it, "your blog sucks!"... I cant remember. I try to remind those faithful readers that I am definately... a bad blogger. There was a time I didn't blog for 11 months.... oh, then there was this other time I completely switched the location of my blog and didn't tell anyone. I stand by my disclaimer...

However, I will attempt to be a better blogger. Amy was always known to give me a swift kick when I needed one. :) love you girl.

So, back to Friday night... I was lucky enough to be included in what I hope to become a traditional girls only gathering, coined girls night out or better yet, GNO. 11 gals all whom I graduated high school with met up at the Elm Street Pub in Jenks. We met at 8:30 and left around midnight- its been a while since I have laughed so hard at such craziness. Stories that happened 11 years ago, were bought up and details were remembered as if it was yesterday that Lisa got busted by her parents... 44 times. Or, how Amy almost killed her driving back from BJ's. *off topic, but who the hell names a club BJ's? and Why the hell didn't I think of that 11 years ago?" I would die of hystaria if I heard a bunch of girls running around asking each other if they were going to BJ's this wekend. I am sick.*

It's funny how some people change and others are exactly the same. It's also strange how it doesn't seem like 11 years has passed by. I hope that I continue to meet up with these girls and grow these valued relationships.

I also have been fortunate enought to get back intouch with Kendra and Michael. Michael was and always will be one of my best friends. Its awesome that he and Kevin hit it off ... not so awesome that they tag up on me though. Plth.

After getting home at Midnight, late right? I spent most...well all of Saturday sleeping. Kevin kept Blayne in check so I was able to just sleep. It was so very nice. Sunday was spent at Target getting supplies for Blayne's first birthday party that will be held at Grandma's this Saturday. It's so crazy to me that a year ago I was getting ready to give birth to the most precious thing ever.

Speaking of birthday's, I will leave you with a funny story. I have been asked 33 times, "what does blayne like to play with?" On several occasions, I have stated, " Well, he likes to play with his balls!" Jeez... my poor kid.




1 comments :

Anonymous

I'm so glad to see that you are blogging!! You listen so well!! :) It was great to see you! Love ya!