Weekend Update:

Today marks two full weeks I have been back to work.  I feel alive again, Saturday's feel like Saturday and I feel like I am contributing to society again.  I haven't had to worry about the TaylorTots, they have been able to spend a lot of extra time with Daddy, and they are in heaven.

I am so thankful for the time I spent at home with them, as babies. 

I started working at LinkAmerica in 2004- I have been through a LOT of changes, yet going back last week was really strange.  There were a lot of old faces, but so many new faces.  Such a shock.  LinkAmerica is known for changing things internally... I'm ready for the ride.  It was a nice two year break.

Kevin and I bought a new car last week.  We ended up with a Chevy Malibu.  After fueling the expedition and shelling out $96.00 for three days worth of commuting, something had to give.  So far, we have had it a week and a couple of days, put almost 900 miles on it, and have only put $80.00 in the fuel tank.  SCORE.

My family is blended meaning when dad got remarried, I gained three sisters.  They are amazing women who I love dearly.  Last week, they lost their cousin in a very, very tragic accident.  She was 19ish.  My heart broke watching various facebook posts.  If you are a spiritual person, please keep the them in your prayers.  Amanda, Megan, and Katie- Love you three.

I stopped playing Farmville this week!  I start summer school on June 6th and decided school, work, family, and summer was more important. 

Im going to sign off for now, I have two perfect little Taylor's who are playing upstairs.  I think I hear cartoons calling my name :)

0 comments :